At Lynch Meyer our team has experience and expertise to provide you with prompt, concise and strategic legal advice on environmental and planning issues arising from property acquisition and development.
We have the ability to see a project through from inception to completion and the experience to pre-empt regulatory impediments, manage relationships with stakeholders and regulators, minimise delays and maximise the value of your project.
Our team has been involved in property development projects including wind farms, shopping centres, department stores, retirement villages, industrial plants, vineyards, wineries, waste disposal and recycling businesses, water recycling projects, marinas, housing projects, hotels, motels and major land divisions, including entire suburbs.
Lynch Meyer prides itself on its relationships with industry bodies and government. In the past, members of our team have advised and acted for a number of metropolitan and country councils which has proven to be an advantage when providing strategic advice to clients.
Our Expertise Includes:
- Advice on the development potential of sites
- Defending prosecutions under the Development Act, Native Vegetation Act and Environment Protection Act
- Development Plan interpretation
- Due Diligence and Environmental Compliance advice
- EPA licence negotiation and renewals
- Facilitating major projects
- Heritage listing advice
- Land Management Agreements and Developer Agreements
- Liaising with Council and preparation of Development Applications
- Local Government advice
- Native Vegetation
- Natural Resources and Management Act advice
- Noise and air emissions
- Planning Appeals in the ERD and Supreme Courts
- Recycled water projects
- Re-zoning and Plan Amendment Reports
- Significant and Regulated Trees
- Site contamination and remediation advice
- Water quality