Areas of Practice
- Environment, planning & resources
- Construction, infrastructure and engineering
- Competition & consumer law
- Transport, freight & logistics
Kathryn is a partner in the Environment, Planning and Resources and Construction groups at Lynch Meyer Lawyers. She is the head of the firm’s environmental and planning team specialising in environmental and planning law, land and groundwater contamination and environmental due diligence.
Kathryn acts for all industry sectors, employers, developers, contractors, consultants and builders. She provides solution-based, commercial advice on all environmental and planning aspects of projects, including Environment Protection Act compliance, obtaining development approvals, land and groundwater contamination, renewable energy projects, infrastructure and urban renewal advice, environmental disputes with regulators and third parties, waste derived fill, biodiversity conservation, including compliance and enforcement under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act.
Kathryn also has extensive expertise in Construction law providing comprehensive advice on the drafting and negotiating on all forms of construction documentation, procurement, probity and tender advice.
Kathryn is a Director of the Australasian Land & Groundwater Association, a member of the Urban Development Institute of Australia Executive (SA) and a member of the Property Council of Australia Urban Development Committee (SA), Urban Development Institute of Australia Planning Committee (SA), Housing Industry Association Environment & Planning Committee, Australasian Land and Groundwater Association South Australian committee, Civil Contractors Federation Women in Civil Committee and the Urban Development of Australia EnviroDevelopment Board (SA).
Memberships and Committees
- The Law Society of South Australia
- Environmental Defenders Office
- Planning Institute of Australia
- Australian Institute of Builders
- Australasian Land & Groundwater Association
- Agribusiness Association of Australia
- Property Council Urban Development
- HIA Planning & Environment
- CCF Women in Civil
- UDIA (SA) EnviroDevelopment Board